Posted by : Fiza Chan..! Saturday, May 31, 2014
In the name of Allah, the most Merciful and the Most Compassionate.
Assalamualaikum wbt. ^_^
It's a long journey and the end of university life is getting closer. My third year is the toughest year than others but I can't imagine yet how will my final year be. ^_^ May Allah Ease.. I already got my Final Year Project title, I guess that is the beginning of everything.
So, what's up with the pic?
I can't resist my beloved Timbalan Naib Cansellor UPM speech. He is a great man, with great power in his speech. Last night was inspired by his talk and here I would like to share a few.
Why Graduates didn't get employed?
1 Strawberry type!
"Gen Y is like Strawberry"
- Only can survive in a controlled condition. Unable to cope with uncontrolled situation out there~~!
- Unable to encounter challenges in hardship
- Unstable emotion.
- Attitude problem!
- Poor command in English
- Poor character, attitude or personality
- Asking unrealistic salary/benefit
- Mismatch of skills
- Choosy in job or company
- Poor problem solving skill
- Bad preparation for the interview
Take Note buddies~!
Future R.Nutr. Fiza