Marketing Yourself- Get employed!

7:40 AM

In the name of Allah, the most Merciful and the Most Compassionate.

Assalamualaikum wbt. ^_^

It's a long journey and the end of university life is getting closer.  My third year is the toughest year than others but I can't imagine yet how will my final year be. ^_^ May Allah Ease.. I already got my Final Year Project title, I guess that is the beginning of everything.

So, what's up with the pic?

I can't resist my beloved Timbalan Naib Cansellor UPM speech. He is a great man, with great power in his speech. Last night was inspired by his talk and here I would like to share a few.
Why Graduates didn't get employed?

1 Strawberry type!
"Gen Y is like Strawberry"

  1. Only can survive in a controlled condition. Unable to cope with uncontrolled situation out there~~!
  2. Unable to encounter challenges in hardship
  3. Unstable emotion.
  4. Attitude problem!
2 Fail in interview?
  1. Poor command in English
  2. Poor character, attitude or personality
  3. Asking unrealistic salary/benefit
  4. Mismatch of skills
  5. Choosy in job or company
  6. Poor problem solving skill
  7. Bad preparation for the interview
Take Note buddies~!

Future R.Nutr. Fiza
InshaaAllah.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook