First interview..? Part II

3:40 PM

Interview day?

Well well well.. I've mentioned about sleep early a night before this big day right? So... it's the day..

1. Get up early dearies~ Therefore, no need to rush to make final preparations. To dress up and make-up. Okay, my friend warned me not to wear make-up too much. Hey, I'm not that type (>.<)".
Since this is my very first time going to a job interview, I did practiced my script. My very own script. Haha, it may seems silly but I consider it as another preparation. Heee..

2. Go to the place early. My session was at 10.30am. And I arrived there at 10.15am. pheww.. 15 minutes earlier but it's worth. The staff there asked me to filled up a form and being early gimme ample time to settle that first task :) So, do go early ya! You never know what awaits.

3. By the way.., do bring a pen. So you will not have to borrow from the staff. That actually makes you look prepared too!

4. When the time comes.... Take a deep breath and think positive 😊😊. Every interviewer used to be in your shoes and they know how does u feel.  Just focus on your aim, answer every questions calmly and be yourself. The interviewer only wants to know you better via interview. 

Just a humble sharing from this amateur living creature.. Anyway, do not afraid to try something new and dare to fail. Because every failure give you lesson and people who never fail actually never try. Unless they are very lucky! ^__^

Stay tune.! Have courage..!

p/s:oh... sorry for the grammar. wild typing~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook