Is this Future Malaysia?

5:05 PM

It was before...

My teacher once said,
"kalau kita nak tgk budaya negara orang, kita tengok from filem2 dia.. Apa yang dilakonkan tu kdg2 norma dalam kehidupan mereka.. "

Oh yeah? Yeap, sometimes i can say so.. But if it's true, we should be worry now Malaysian..

Why worry, Fiza?

Well, this is not to put blame on anyone.. This is more to my own opinion.
After about 6 months i haven't watch television as much as i do now, yeah, personally admit, there are so many new dramas.. But..

Okeh, straight to the point.
In a love story.. 
Unmarried couple , easily hugging each other, holding hands, follow ones to his/her house for nothing and so on. Is this our culture?

Malays, drunk. Hang out with friends + alcohol. Or release his/her stress with alcoholic bev. Is this our culture?

I saw those things in television lately.. and I wonder if.. Malaysia will someday be westernized by those culture.. Suddenly i remembered, i used to give response to a question touched on Permodenan dan pembaratan. I do support for Permodenan of Malaysia. Not Pembaratan..

Yea, i should watch the positive sides of the dramas.. but, it's just sometimes makes me worry.. I do not want my race to be destroyed by those things.. I have two more sisters which is growing up and still learning the essence of life.. Just to make sure they are grown up in a good environment. well, me too, growing up.. hehe..

Thanks..

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook