Study week~

5:15 PM

Salam'alaiyk..

I would say, A week is not enough..~! hihi.. But, if given more than a week, most of da people would ask for less. why?? can't stand of facing all those white papers, colourful highlighters, thick tingling books and... haa.. you guys know..

Too much of pressure within this one whole week. But, there are some of funny things too.. well, that's life rite? Couples of days a go i got to know more of this person, and also, i got some misunderstanding with another.. again, i'm hoping for things to be back to normal again and just forget that 'tiny mini miney more' thinggg.. hihihi..

Few days more to go before my "first paper of my first final exam for my first semester in the first year of my UPM life.." i'm struggling to get dean as i've dreamed for it quite long tyme.. before i enter university. but ' em.. today is kinda disappointing as, the result for one of the subjects taken this semester had released..
Oww my gudness... i did cried for this .. but, accepting is more likely to be the best option. Maybe my effort isn't enough for me to get better. but, what HE had gave is is truly the best. aite??
rite now, taking break with blogging , and facebook-ing.. later i should be back to studying and give my best shot for this coming final exam.. Thanks Allah for giving me strength to still studying and gud health ( just recover from severe exhausted, kikiki ). thanks Along for ur support. Luv You for a thousand years and more..! and Thanks ya Allah, Alhamdulillah, You're Always with me..

Enough of complaining, enough of crying, and start to be positive again..! rite no, i'm hungry for nasi....~~~!! grrr.. huhuhuh..

take care, minna San ..!
Assalamualaikum..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook